Wednesday 11 June 2014

two for Tuesday

so He did it again

i've been wanting a scene for a while and scared to ask for it. But when He gave me and option of what i wanted on the night before my day off i asked "to play downstairs". 

He knows what i mean about that as W/we have chosen to leave the scene out of the bedroom so i have a "safe" space where things can be "normal". 

Well, Tuesdays are my gym days before my day off on Wednesday. But when He told me that W/we were going to play i knew i had to have a quite gym session. He laid out for me what He wanted me to wear so i knew this was something serious. Knee huh white socks, tiny tartan skirt, white singlet, Mary Janes and purple underwear. They were supposed to be the blue ones but W/we've lost the lol. i asked if i was supposed to wear makeup. i am very self conscious and just a bit vane. He left that to me so i thought if it helped me to feel sexier that i'd put at least enough on to feel pretty. 

i get home from the gym and have a bath. Shaved my legs and under arms but left the rest as i wa due for a wax the next day and to be honest there wasn't that much there anyway. But as i was sitting on the couch waiting for it to get later and the kids to go to bed He tells me W/we have a visitor n 25 minutes. i nearly died! 

It's one thing for Him for me me not to be waxed. He knew i was going the next day. i hadn't let it get out of hand. But for someone else. my confidence plummeted. So i bolt into the bathroom. Knowing i had wax there. i had never waxed myself but my legs and eyebrows so i was sitting on the bathroom floor freaking out. He came in, told me it was ok. But He knew i was panicking, so He left me alone.  For some one that's never waxed themselves before i did pretty good.  Missed a couple of spots so ran over it with a razor just to be safe.

Now i wasn't doing is for the visitor. i was doing it for U/us. When my self confidence is bad enoug as it is the last thing W/we needed was for me to get worried about another part of my body and want to hide. So now i was fresh and felt pretty good. Except i had inhaled 4 pieces of pizza and picked at other food so i was feeling pugdy. But i had to give up on that one. i had to be confident for Him. This wasn't going to be a scene. But just some fun. So for once i got to be laid back. 

When it was time to go downstairs obviously I started to panic a bit. But He had made me a vodka knowing I needed something else to help a bit.  J turned up. Just another normal guy. Which was good. He was quite nice and they got along really well. So as always everything starts with drinks and chatting. Honestly i think that is the most awkward part. "Oh hi you're here to fuck me, let's find something random to talk about first". URGH! And the worst part is i had to initiate it starting. i could see Sir waiting for me. Watching everything i was doing and so was J. It's very off-putting but still all a part of Sirs game. 

J went to the toilet and Sir told me i would look better without the bra on. Boobs are not a part of my lack of self consciousness so wearing a singlet with no bra or even going topless is easy for me. But sitting on a table with my feet apart well, yeah, that's not easy. Sir had told me before the night that He wanted to see how i react to people watching. See if it makes me wet enough for them to see. In some cases i was hoping i would react that way and in other ways it made be embarrassed. With the way sexuality gets pushed down so much you start to regret your bodies natural instincts. Even the ones that made the men happy. i was really hoping i would react but it didn't seem to work. i wanted to show Sir that i was excited about what was happening but my body seemed to deceive me. 

Sir put baby oil on the singlet so they could see my nipples then they just kinda sat there and we kept talking. Then my shirt was torn.  Sir wanted my tits out and i am proud to show them. J seemed impressed but i do have great tits. i'm proud to admit that. i knew this meant we were going to play. Scared as always of someone new and worried that i wouldn't please Sir, that i would let Him down some way. 

There's nothing like the feeling of someone's hands all over you.  Two sets of hands, well of course that's great! Not the closeness of the one you love but the excitement of a stranger touching you. And they're reaction when they touch you. J hesitated slightly but when he knew it was ok he showed no restraint at all. Sir had chosen well. They touched and played. Driving me insane as i can get so close to orgasm with just nipple manipulation. Being covered in oil made everything warm and lovely. Men can have such rough hands and this made it better knowing i wouldn't get grazed. 

They continued to touch me, rougher at times.  Teasing. Sir knows how much i loath teasing. Which is why i knew why He was doing it. They finally started to rub my cunt. It was wet already. They seemed pleased. i won't say two sets of hands are better but there is bliss in being touched in so many different places at one time. J finger fucking me while Sir squeezed my tits. And vice versa. i got close to cumming a few times. Not the explosion orgasms of clit stimulation but the warm wave of pleasure. i wanted so badly to be fucked but they were still clothed and i didn't know how to get them naked. 

Usually i have no say. So it's really hard to ask for what i want. i had read a great article on how submissives can ask without topping from the bottom and i knew this wasn't a "scene" so to speak. So i just grabbed at both their pants. They were both hard but still didn't take them off.  i guess this meant I had to be more persuasive. Grabbing Sirs pants and complaining about a His belt helped! This also made Him more aware that i was ready. J was sweating and i said how hot it was and told him i'm naked so he should be too. Sir had already taken His clothes off. Now i had a cock in both hands and hands all over me and in me.  A bit of control, not much but a bit. 

Things obviously progress.  Cocks in my mouth, fucking, more cock in my mouth. i was squirming in pleasure. Having two hard cocks and hands everywhere! Having a strangers cock in my mouth while Sir fucks me. Sucking Sir which J fucked me. J had a different rythm to Sir. It felt good. But it felt better to know that while he was fucking me Sir was enjoying watching me. Watching His slut get used. i think that is more the turn on than the stranger. Knowing that your Master is enjoying watching. Enjoying the show His slut is providing Him with.

W/we had done DP before with dildos and J asked if we did it. i knew I needed to be stretched first as i hadn't had cock in my arse for a while. But when we all finally got there it was SO good. Only problem is they had been fucking me for a while J wasn't going to last so when he asked to come i said yes. Only because i knew i would get more from Sir later. 

Out of all three guys i would have to say i enjoyed J the most. The first was the first i'll never forget and G was good but i was still apprehensive. J just seemed more in tune and i was more comfortable as Our boundaries are clearer every time W/we play. 

i surprised Sir the next morning. But that's my next entry you'll have to wait. 


No comments:

Post a Comment