Friday 19 July 2013

praise

Well i finally did my assignment that Sir gave me probably over 2 weeks ago. i don't know why i procrastinate so much, it was such an easy assignment. But i feel really good now i've done it.
Things have been so good i really don't want to jinx it. It seems like our communication is better than it ever was and i'm not going to stop.  i am worried that at PMS time when i go crazy i don't fuck it up or he doesn't keep badgering me, i really hope this growth in our relationship doesn't stop.
The couple wanted to hang out again but we both agreed we needed a weekend just to ourselves. i'm so glad Sir felt the same way i did.  We spent a couple of hours together playing with some new toys last night instead of having other people over.  i was originally worried about the electro side of the lifestyle but Sir bought the toys i had to at least try them.  i'm glad I did. 1 out of 2 worked for me, other one could end up a punishment, but that's cool.
i don't really have much to say.  i'm happy , Sir seems happy which makes me even more happy as i'm "doing my job", i can't really ask for more at the moment.

1 comment:

  1. You have excelled at current tasks set out for you and conducted yourself exceptionally well during our last few scenes especially during the last one as you had a big day yourself that day,

    I would still like to see a bit more effort when it comes to looking after yourself and you need to get back into a regular sleep pattern.

    But you have made me proud to call you mine!

    ReplyDelete