Sunday 1 June 2014

number 1

the first thing in my head when i wake up is YOU
the last thing in my head when i go to bed is YOU
everything i do
every choice i make
every word i say
i think of YOU

YOUR REACTIONS
YOUR ACTIONS
THE WAY YOU TALK
THE WAY I LET YOU DOWN
THE WAY YOUR LIFE WOULD BE SO MUCH BETTER WITHOUT ME

everything EVERYTHING i do revolves around you
is He happy
is He sad
is He going to yell at me now because i've forgotten something
is He going to keep going to break me down
is He going to throw me away again

does He want me
does He want me to go
does He need me

did i do it right for Him
did i make Him happy
i made Him mad again

not a second goes by where i care about myself
because the only reason why i'm here is because He cut me down
He wanted me to stay

why?
when nothing is every good enough
He's my number 1 ... not me ... i rate nothing in this world

No comments:

Post a Comment