Friday 5 July 2013

inked

my sleeve has been a long time coming. I have scarring from my emo moments on my lower arm which Sir got covered for me to hopefully help my need to cut when I'm upset. I have a trampstamp from the late 90s with, yes you guessed it, a butterfly. The only difference with me and the rest of the skanks with a similar tattoo is mine has meaning. It's my animal totem and is linked to my air sign as well. my first tattoo was 2 dolphins on my shoulder. I grew up surfing and they are my family. Mum decides for my 18th to get it for me and its the worse of them all but it's still a part of me. 

my new one, the top of my arm we started yesterday. A lot of outline and probably a good 6 hours to go after our first 3 hour session but i am already in love. 

Sir and i had spoken about me getting branded for him but we could never figure out the right thing. He had a friend at work right out some things in his language with is very pretty. 

Now i'm stopping here.  Because the shit just hit the fan. After trying to please Him today by getting as much as i could think of ready for a BBQ with the couple somehow i have failed. 

i have a tattoo saying i belong to Him yet right now i am nothing! 

No comments:

Post a Comment