Tuesday 9 July 2013

back to level one

Journal phase one.

i won't be posting it here. This is a place for my mindless dribble. Not for what Sir asks of me. 

i don't need to start my journal again but i feel that it will make life for Sir easier and for myself. Illegible writing and habit if always leaving my books at home, or in my car, or not having the right pen (i'm a bit OCD like that).

Also things have changed since i originally started.  Its been a while since my first entry anyway and since then Sir has pushed me into some new and exciting aspects of the BDSM lifestyle. 

Hopefully i will put more effort in as my wishes to please Him are growing every day, even if we still have disagreements and/or arguments like the weekend just gone. But if they didn't happen then i know the passion would be gone. Because the fights only happen when either if us are hurt. Psychology 101 will tell you it's ok to have some disagreements it's just ours are amplified due to my head shit.

But we are growing in that part of our relationship so we know not to bring it into the D/s part (we know but we know at times immaturity and pain will rear its ugly head at times too). So now Sir and i want to grow more so we can help ourselves as well as our new playmates as it's not fair on them to teach when we may be failing ourselves.

So now i'm looking at my re-journal with excitement. i feel confident and not scared. This time i also feel more connected and i have more knowledge and understanding on what i want to write. 

And hopefully i will be rewarded, in the right way.

No comments:

Post a Comment