Thursday 15 May 2014

Saturday

Been a while since i posted. Not much really going on. Well, O/our sex life at the moment is just lovely. W/we seem a bit closer than W/we have been in a while. And it's just awesome. I am still unhappy with my outside but He is taking care of my inside. i've been feeling safe and loved. 

He's had some plans set for me lately and a fee have fallen through. Sometimes, i wish He wouldn't tell me. But i'm also glad He does. Some people He's tried to set up have let Him down and i know He doesn't really have any other Doms to speak with about it so He tells me. i'd like to think W/we are best friends as well as partners and that's why He shars with me. i just get down when it doesn't re because He gets a bit jaded. But W/we make up for it on our own anyway! *wink wink* lol. 

Well, this Saturday He has planned a night with the couple again. i'm pretty happy with this. i like playing with her but the husband is a bit of a bore. HOWEVER, Sir has taken it upon Himself to take full control of this play session. It's not really a scene, which i really miss at the moment. W/we haven't done much play lately but i know that's because W/we're still rebuilding.

But Saturday, i think i get to switch for a bit again. Which turns me on so much. i love being in control of women. i could never switch with Sir. He couldn't do it and it wouldn't feel right. Even thought i feel He should at least have a taste of it to understand my side a bit more. But that's for later. 

So on Saturday W/we have a toy and a vouyuer. The husbands allowed to join in when He likes. But Sir has decided this is for U/us. W/we will get O/our pleasure and fun. If The husband chooses to partake then more fun. But O/our little toy. Well she'll learn that being a brat has consequences. 

God i can't wait to play. i can't wait to have some power while still being Sirs slut. 

More to come later my train ride has stopped. 

No comments:

Post a Comment