Tuesday 12 April 2016

take your fucking label off when you're around me thanx

Your "label" does not define you
If you have to fake it to match your label ... well it's not your fucking label then is it
If you need a label to feel like you belong then you are very lost

In this world (the fet one) I've heard and seen people use their labels as an excuse
"I'm a primal so I reacted and I hurt her" ... When this person said this is wasnt in regards to a scene it was some fella talking about an incident in a car where he hurt his friend and blamed his label on his reaction

Constantly I'm seeing and hearing "dominants" talking over and down to people expecting them to "bow down" because they're a Dom ... Again ... Not during a scene
If you're a Dom/Domme and we're just chatting ... Being people ... And you try to top me intentionally (yes I understand personality traits) I will walk away and think you're a fucking twat monkey

In this fet world people think they can put their label on and treat people they've just met with disrespect ... We are still people ... Don't introduce yourself to me as your label ... I'm not participating in a scene with you ... You aren't my Dom I didn't give myself to you so that does not give you the right to speak to me like I'm your sub ... You fucking wish jelly fish

Same with the brats ... I get bratty ... I do ... I brat pretty damned good ... But don't define your whole Self as a brat cos now you're just a constant whiny bitch that expects everyone to pat you on the head ... I'm not your Mummy/Top ... Be yourself around me ... Unless we play then yeah it's all in!!!

I know this is a massive whinge and rant ... Yes we go to events with our labels on ... But my Miss Sophie will not top you for no reason unless we've both made it clear that this situation is what it is ...

Clearly collared subs and slaves and pets are to be treated as their Top Dom master expects because they have defined that's what they are right in that circumstantial point ... I made the mistake of addressing a slave at an event then looked at her Master and realised and woke the fuck up and then asked Him if she would like some water

I understand too if you're trans or a cross dresser or a pet at an event I will address you as what you are at that time and if I meet you again when you're not being that part of your personality I will address you as to who you are at that time

I have that too ... At events I'm Sophie ... If I'm shooting you in your photographer ... If I'm hugging you I'm your friend

I know we go to events as our "other" but don't go as a label ... Please don't let it define you

This is a ramble and I don't think I'm explaining how frustrated I am at the moment

Please don't think I'm disrespecting anyone's label choice but when we're chatting we're by in a scene I want to chat to YOU not your label

No comments:

Post a Comment