Wednesday 11 February 2015

lost


i don't know where i stand at the moment 
i don't know what i'm doing wrong
am i unattractive
am i doing all the wrong things again
am i behaving the wrong way by coming to bed naked 
am i supposed to be making the move 
or do You not want me anymore 

i know you hate me 
even though i try my hardest not to lose control it's not enough for you 
i know i'm broken
i know i'm not normal
i apologise for not being normal

i know i'm fat
i know my body is disgusting 
i look at it every day hating every part of it

i try to be normal for You
i walk
i don't eat as much as i use to

i push the feelings away
i hold them in trying not to hurt You
i try to be the person you want

but You don't want me now i'm guessing i need to push these feelings away too and just wait

i don't know when you'll read this
i know You think i'm weak and complaining 
i know i'm falling apart 

No comments:

Post a Comment