Monday 17 March 2014

back to basics

After what's happened the last few months and especially after last weekend i've taken it upon myself to start again

Not to sure if He wants to. But there's little signs here and there that i think i have His "consent"

i am writing in my journal. Literally the basics. Gone right back to the beginning. i feel,that's where i belong right now. Even if W/we don't start this again, or at least not as it use to be, i know i have re-educated myself. There's already been things i have discovered about D/s relationships this time around that i wasn't fully aware of. And before i ask for Him to "take me back" i want to know as much as possible so i can offer Him my all.

Don't get me wrong, it's not like i didn't offer that before. Maybe i was just a little naive. Well, maybe more than a little. i know we struggle but my main reason for starting right back at the beginning is so i can understand His struggles. Not just mine. Not just voicing my own. i think maybe He is having trouble telling me how He feels. Or maybe He feels restricted. Or maybe i asked for too much. 

He doesn't know i'm starting again. i haven't told Him yet. He did give me a "gift" and asked me to wear it when i want something. His offer was it could be anything from doing the dishes, going to dinner, or a full scene. i don't think he would of offered it to me if He didn't want to start again as well. It's not something i can wear that people will see. It's very personal and i was so overjoyed that He did. After what's gone on it was a brave move on His behalf and i am so grateful. 

Maybe this weekend i will present for Him. Maybe.  If i've learnt enought by then.  


No comments:

Post a Comment