Tuesday 22 October 2013

pre show gitters

i'm so excited and i can't wait

15777283Sir has said we can have a scene tonight.  W/we haven't had one is ages (or it feels like ages) we've played but not a scene.  i can't wait.  It's just after 6, He's home and ready at 8, not too long to wait but still ... i'm SO happy

Again i've been reading.  This time "The Training" the last of "The Submissive" series.  This book is great.  It's so close to home with most of the story.  Delving into a D/s relationship while living together.  It's really helping me at the moment understand my place and understand some feelings i've been having too.  Also, some new fun things to do *wink wink* lol.


i'm hoping to let what i'm understanding from this book come into our relationship.  Learning to separate life and submission and letting go of feelings that are not needed in our D/s relationship and learning to trust Sir more.  Having trust in anyone, even your partner of nearly 9 years can be a big thing.  And due to the fact i do suffer from bipolar amongst other things this greatly affects all of my relationships.  i'm hoping to let go all of my issues and put all my trust into Him.  Let Sir guide me and not have to worry about my own issues.  Just serve Him!

i don't have much to write today.  W/we haven't done much lately and our relationship is pretty good even though i'm having some personal shit happening.  He's there for me for that.  So i'm going to serve Him the best i can to repay Him for what He does for me.  Not just in the playroom but also in life.

i love you Sir, thank you for letting me be me and giving me the great opportunity to serve you.  i hope i make you proud.

No comments:

Post a Comment